Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Bristol
Job Title: Account Director (Partnerships)
Job Salary: £45000 - £60000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Health Assured is the UK’s fastest growing Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and you will be managing a portfolio of key partnership strategic clients. Client satisfaction and retention is a priority to our business and the fundamental requirement of this role is to actively engage with partners to ensure that they are receiving a proactive and responsive service that exceeds their expectations. It is essential that you have the ability to understand the partner’s needs, provide solutions and be able to evaluate and adapt new strategies to reflect business trends
Day to day responsibilities
* Proactively managing a portfolio of key partnerships to a total value of £3.7m per annum.
* Project management of partnership implementation and support wellbeing strategies to new and existing partners.
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the partner’s success measures including their Return on Investment (ROI) objectives.
* Maintain a leading edge understanding of the overall wellbeing agenda and needs of our new and existing partners.
* To deliver quarterly review meetings for defined key partners, including monthly conference calls and support for their Account Management and Sales teams, as well as supporting with their prospective clients.
* To work with marketing teams to ensure that our wellbeing proposition and activities are relevant from an EAP and wider wellbeing perspective.
* Speak with expertise and insight into the topic with our partners and prospective partners.
* Delivering the highest level of client care to include taking ownership of day-to-day relationship management and service queries, liaising with the appropriate areas of the business to resolve and, if appropriate, communicate back to third parties.
* Identify new business partnership opportunities, creating and updating CRM records with all required information ensuring accuracy, quality and tracking of data.
* Complete a thorough fact-find for new opportunities to validate the lead, understand utilisation levels and scheme size in order to position a proposal appropriately.
* Delivery of consultancy services for specialist provisions such as onsite training, Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) and Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM).
* Work closely with Senior Leadership teams to ensure that partnership expectations are exceeded, and that channel trends are cascaded throughout the business development and relationship management teams.
* Working closely with senior management to ensure MI is accurate and issued within SLA and the scheduling of quarterly meetings for all partnership clients.
* Carry out any other task as deemed necessary by the management team to support the relationship management function
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and focused attitude. Through training and DEVELOPMENT, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. So if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Health Assured