Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Ireland
Job Title: Account Manager
Job Salary: 23000 - 26000 Per Annum
To deliver world-class care to exceed our client’s expectations and provide support to our ever-growing client base across Ireland and Northern Ireland.
The role requires you to excel in enthusiasm as part of our account management team. Become the first point of contact for any issues or concerns raised whilst achieving and delivering excellence in service, by providing fast client-focused solutions.
* Ensure that all client service issues whether verbal or written are acknowledged in line with the complaints procedure.
* Ensure that all client service issues are thoroughly investigated through discussion with the client and appropriate internal staff.
* Ensure that all client service issues are resolved in a timely manner and at all times focused on client resolution and retention.
* To be the key person for receiving client complaints and retention opportunities
* To understand all client databases and systems in order to adequately investigate and respond to the client.
* Accountability for obtaining a prompt response to client queries, service issues and requests to cancel.
* Review of client service issues in order to produce an effective handover where applicable to Credit Control.
* Maintenance of client profile including additional sites, change in employee information and undertaking investigations where appropriate.
* To liaise with the Business Development Manager’s regarding clarification of the clients contracted service provision.
* To contact clients to welcome them to Peninsula and book the initial appointments with consultants in line with service levels and diary booking guidelines.
* To receive client and consultant telephone calls and resolve queries, service issues and retention opportunity requests.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Job Goals and Metrics
* To ensure that all client service issues are dealt with professionally, courteously and in a timely manner
* Average of 30 actions per day
* SLA Management of 99%+
* Minimum of 1 Positive review per month
* Average completion of new client onboarding of 2 days
* Minimum talk time of 1 hour
* All client telephone calls to be answered in accordance with the departmental standards.
* All written client correspondence to contain clear, accurate and thorough information and meet required standards.
What you Bring to the Team
* Experience in dealing with complaints and cancellations
* Strong customer focus; listening and responding to customer queries.
* Strong administration skills with the ability to maintain a high attention to detail and produce accurate documentation
* Able to plan and organise effectively and manage tasks concurrently
* Demonstrated ability to prioritise, multi-task and work within tight and changeable timeframes while still maintaining a high level of accuracy
* Ability to build and cultivate good working relationships with clients and working with internal departments
* Experience working effectively in a team environment
* Working knowledge of Microsoft systems, Outlook, Excel, Word
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain the process in a clear, concise and professional manner.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi-award-winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of customer service issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results-focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.