Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: Ireland
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Job Salary: 30000 - 33000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
This role involves working within the Finance Team to ensure the accurate processing of financial transactions and supporting the Financial Controller in the provision of accurate and timely financial reporting.
To support all the day-to-day accounting functions, and assist with monthly management accounts and other financial reporting obligations. The candidate will be part qualified (ACCA or similar) and have a minimum of two years’ experience working in accounts.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Supporting the Sales and Purchase Ledger functions
* Reconciling monthly Credit Card charges
* Processing Direct Debit collections
* Reviewing/Approving Employee Expenses
* Debtor/Creditor ledger reconciliations
* Bank reconciliations
* Preparing Monthly Management Accounts
* Inter-company account reconciliation
* Assisting with Monthly Payroll
* PAYE and VAT Returns
* Submitting CSO financial surveys
* Finance reports for various Departments
The above is not an exhaustive list and you could be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the changing demands of the Finance function.
What You Bring to the Team:
* Accuracy and Attention to Detail in all processes
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A good knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Excel
Why Join our Team?
This is a really great opportunity to support our Finance function and get real job satisfaction from facilitating management decisions on the direction of the company by contributing to efficient and accurate financial reporting. For high performing people there could be the opportunity to develop your career further if you wish, but whatever your starting point, you are guaranteed to grow and develop your knowledge and abilities and to feel that you are making a real difference.