Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Caitlin Harris
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Job Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Are someone who is number savvy and looking to kick start their career in accounting?
For nearly four decades my client has been the go-to support for UK businesses in HR, Health and Safety, wellbeing, legal insurance and more. They have revolutionised employment law, providing support and making it accessible around the clock, sparing employers from expensive legal fees. They now have an exciting opportunity within their finance team for an individual to join as an accounts assistant.
The successful candidate will support the management accounts team, working closely with the finance manager and assistant accountants, with the preparation of monthly management accounts. Additional duties will include:
* Assisting with the budgeting process and the production of monthly regulatory returns
* Processing of month end journals
* Producing prepayments, accruals, and fixed asset working papers and reconciliations
The ideal candidate:
We need someone who is well organised with a good knowledge of accounting principles. You will be able to produce accurate work within given timeframes, and work on your own to deliver high quality analysis and insight.
What’s in it for you?
* Profit Share Scheme
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays (Increases with service)
* Day off on your Birthday
* PerkBox Discounts
* Christmas Bonus after 3 years
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years
This role will be based in the heart of Manchester, and will require the successful applicant to be in the office for 5 days a week. If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply today!