Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Accounts Receivable & Payments
Job Salary: £26000 - £29000 Per Annum
A fast-paced, private equity-backed, e-commerce business is going through a significant stage of growth and looking to bring on a dynamic, up and coming Accounts Receivable Assistant looking to progress their career.
* Must be from an e-commerce background and have experience dealing with online credit/debit card payment reconciliation.
* Accounts receivable management.
* Create new customer accounts on the in-house finance system.
* Review/send sales invoices, credit memo’s and account statements to customers.
* Produce and review aged accounts receivables listing.
* Get involved with Credit control.
* Support the automation of AR processes.
* Review of new and existing payment risks.
* Recommendations around payment methods and behaviours.
* Collaborate with key departments and stakeholders around customer payment.
* Liaise with payment system account management on current observations.
* Must have good Excel knowledge including Vlookups & Pivot Tables.