Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Rhiannon Bodman
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Advice Line Administrator
Job Salary: £17500 - £20000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are seeking an administrator to work within our Tax, VAT and Payroll Advice Department. Dealing with telephone calls in a professional call center environment working within a team of professional advisor’s. You will be providing first line telephone contact to our customers and other departments across the business.
We are looking for a motivated individual to work within the team to achieve the highest service levels for our Accountancy practices. Our aim is to ensure that the overall customer experience is excellent. The role will involve answering the telephone and taking messages, directing clients to the correct consultant and assisting our Tax and VAT consultancy team with any day to day administrative requirements. Training is provided but experience in a similar role is desirable.
* Making and receiving calls from our clients.
* Operate an outstanding level of customer service to ensure the customer journey is the best it can be.
* Assist with the teams where necessary.
What you Bring to the Team
* Excellent administration and customer service skills.
* Good communicator at all levels.
* Excellent telephone manner.
* Good standard of written correspondence.
* Effective time and workload management.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* A flexible approach and ability to work well within a team.
Why Join our Team?
Croner Taxwise provides tax fee protection insurance to firms of accountants. With a turnover of £18M, 120 employees and 4000+ accountancy clients we are proud to be the market leaders in the fee protection space,
This is a superb place to work if you love solving problems, enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your people and technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference to all sorts of people.