Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Rhiannon Bodman
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Affiliates and Partnerships Coordinator
Job Salary: £25000 - £28000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
This is an incredible opportunity to assist in the growth and development of the department aiding the Manager with scaling their Affiliate and Partnership channels. We are looking for a motivated, highly organised Affiliate & Partnerships Coordinator who has a proven track record in recruiting, onboarding, and managing affiliates and partners through affiliate networks and direct recruitment, maximizing revenue opportunities and channel performance in the process. Initially you would be maintaining the relationship with existing Affiliate and Partnership channels and eventually pitching to prospective clients to win new business.
Strong organisational, strategic and communication skills will be required to identify, motivate, and optimise performance from new and existing affiliates and partners and to coordinate effectively with marketing and sales teams.
Experience within the SaaS space a major benefit to this role.
* Planning and forecasting of affiliate and partner program performance
* Liaising with marketing functions to deliver support materials and assets
* Liaising with sales and operational teams to maximize revenue opportunity and performance from the channel
* Pro-actively identify, approach, and recruit new affiliates both via affiliate networks and direct
* Support activity in targeting, acquiring, and supporting strategic partnerships
* Report on progress, performance and opportunities across our affiliates and partnerships
* Negotiate commissions splits, tenancy packages and incentives
* Continuously seek new opportunities to engage with affiliates and partners optimising performance and business growth
Essential skills & experience
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
* Articulate with good business acumen and a professional manner
* Organised with the ability to manage own workload daily
* Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature
* Able to make quick decisions to support key stakeholders and adopt a mind-set to help ensure we hit sales performance targets aligned to the departments
* Focused and driven to help develop and grow the BrightHR Affiliate & Partner revenue stream
* Strong Excel, GA and digital skills
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Perkbox discounts.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Access to Employee Assistance Program.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
* Profit Share Scheme.