Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Tiggs Tibbenham
Job Location: Merseyside
Job Title: Assistant Financial Accountant
Job Salary: £25000 - £28000 Per Annum
My client is a global force in their field currently looking to add to their finance team. This role will be on a temporary basis and you must have relevant experience in Assistant Financial Accounting. This role will be working with a team based out of their office full time and you must have SAP experience.
* Prepare and post standard & intercompany journals
* Prepare and post accruals and reclassification entries that do not require query resolution from other parts of the business.
* Assist with reconciliations and resolve any issues that are due to system/ transactional gaps and flag these to other Analysts.
* Assist with management of entity budgets and forecasts including Profit & Loss, Balance sheet and cashflow statement.
* Process allocations (incl. R&D cost allocation), incl. payroll costs and WBS.
* Support preparation of entity budgets and forecasts including Profit & Loss, Balance sheet and cashflow statement.
* Prepare and load data from the budgeting & planning tool to the consolidation system for all legal entities.
* Draft IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) adjustment calculations and share with C&R for review.
* Assist with preliminary local statutory report (for major locations) including Trade Creditors reporting, excluding commentary for operating cashflow preparation and calculation and entry of statutory adjustments.
* Process simple manual settlements in SAP
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or professional certification (ACA/ACCA/CPA/CMA)
* 3+ years’ experience in accounting and finance.
* Ability to think through irregular issues.
* SAP Experience
If you are immediately available and interested in this Financial Accountant role then please apply to this role. Should you be suitable I will be in further contact to explain more about the role and the business.