Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Audio Typist
Job Salary: £21,255 - £23,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be representing our client, one of the fastest growing HR Consultancy businesses globally. As a leading technology provider, they are transforming the world of work in terms of HR and health and safety helping businesses manage their day-to-day, removing administration burden and growing their bottom line.
They don’t just innovate, they care. And by doing both, you can achieve a hugely successful and financially rewarding career, while making a difference. This role offers the right candidate an opportunity for progression, opening the door into an exciting career in HR!
The role requires a driven, motivated, and enthusiastic team member who possesses a key attention to detail. The function of the role is to provide administrative support to our Employment Law Consultants, with regards to the transcribing and editing of audio recordings.
This role requires you to work both individually and as part of a dedicated team; cross referencing, editing and accurately transcribing, audio recordings that have been taken by our Employment Law Consultants, in respect of client meetings.
Transcripts need to be completed within an internal SLA timeframe, and communication to the wider Face2Face Department is imperative, to ensure a smooth service.
The reviewing of audio recordings may even provide a successful candidate, a great insight into the world of Employment Law. If applicable, this could be a great ‘first step’ opportunity, for someone looking to build a career in HR!
* To cross reference an AI generated transcript with recordings taken from our Employment Law Consultants’ meetings. Such recordings will range from informal meetings (Welfare and Investigations) to more formal workplace hearings (Disciplinaries, Appeals, etc).
* To work alongside a team of audio typists, to ensure that deadlines are met and that recordings are typed up verbatim.
* To communicate efficiently with our Employment Law Consultants & the wider Face2Face Department.
* To support & assist with any Transcription enquires (both internal and external).
* To be responsible for the administrative function of logging & accurately updating Transcription Service records.
* To work positively with Consultants’ to effectively manage client expectations.
* Work towards the team objective of obtaining repeat business.
What you Bring to the Team:
* A ‘can do’ attitude with a desire for accuracy
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Organisational; and time management skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* A dynamic and flexible approach
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent reading and listening skills
* Excellent listening skills with an ability to adapt to transcribe different voices / accents
* Experience of MS Office Outlook, MS Teams, Microsoft word and Stream
* Key time management skills, with a quick turnaround of tasks
* Excellent word processing / audio typing skills.
* Positive approach to change