Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Michael Agbortabot
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: BDM Field Sales Super Coach
Job Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
Portfolio has got an amazing opportunity with an industry leading and award-winning employer who are looking to recruit an experienced highly motivated BDM Field Sales Coach, with a proven track record of coaching experienced sales professionals to drive sales performance. Offering a generous package off up to a 60k basic + 5k Car allowance/ company car, and bonuses based on the performance of the. OTE 75K-80k + other group benefits
Ideally based in the Manchester area, or willing to commute to Manchester on regular basis. You’ll be responsible for coaching BDMs across the entire UK and Northern Ireland.
Reporting to the Sales Director and working closely with each BDM’s Regional Sales Manager, they will point out any opportunities for improvement or trends, this role is to then develop an individual sales coaching plan to improve their overall sales performance.
* To work in conjunction with the Regional Sales Managers across the UK, to continuously adapt and deliver super coaching to Business Development Managers
* Shadowing BDMs on their sales visits, to assess overall sales delivery and identify areas of development.
* Deliver BDM 4-week training inductions from the Manchester head office as and when required.
* To design and update coaching documentation, ensuring this is all correctly logged and feedback sessions are delivered back to Regional Sales Managers on completion of any coaching.
* To share best practice across the Peninsula Group of companies on sales training and coaching.
What you’ll bring to the organisation
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a field sales training / coaching role
* A track record of delivering training and coaching to field-based sales teams in a Business-to-Business environment, ideally in solution selling / consultancy.
* Analytical thinker with the ability to develop reports that identifies sales themes, trends and performance issues.
* A confident sales professional with the ability to sit and observe appointments with BDM’s and provide feedback and coaching to improve performance.
* An exceptional communicator with the ability to review feedback from internal and external parties and provide neutral and fair viewpoint that will enhance performance drive personal accountability.
* A hard worker, who must be flexible to travel and enjoys working in a sales led, fast paced, entrepreneurial culture.
*Requires a full clean driving licence. Regular driving is an essential element of the role.