Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Business Administrator
Job Salary: £21,000 - £22,000 Per Annum
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a vibrant company that has been running for over 80 years with incredible growth plans that have achieved 20% growth in the last 2 years and have won many awards such as ‘the best company to work for award 2021’ and the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2023’.
We are currently working alongside one of the longest-established HR & Health and Safety consultancy businesses across the UK and part of a Global Group that has a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a National HR and Health & Safety Consultancy, as a Business Support Administrator to support the wider Sales team. They are part of a Global Group that has a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing.
As an integral part of the Business Support team, this role offers an exciting and varied opportunity in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment. The responsibilities and activities for this role ensure the success and cohesive operations of our national sales team.
* Being a central point of contact for the office and field-based sales and operations teams
* Stock control – Ensuring we have appropriate levels of support literature/agreements.
* Effective distribution of sales collateral, including brochures, business cards, declarations, updates, and more
* Answer and assist all inbound (phone) sales enquiries, or route them through to the appropriate team where appropriate.
* Checking and approving all sales orders within our CRM System (Salesforce)
* Lead allocation and data management/movement using our CRM System (Salesforce)
* Assisting with sales staff with order processing using our CRM System (Salesforce)
* Assisting sales teams with ad hoc CRM System (Salesforce) reports and requests
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the services provided by the department.
Skills & experience required:
* Excellent organisational skills and diary management
* Experience working in an administrative role.
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Strong administrative skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Flexible working (If required)
* Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Ability to work independently and maintain accurate records.
* Excellent communication and active listening skills
* Strong commercial awareness
* An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Able to demonstrate strong organisation and project management skills.
* Experience using Salesforce or an alternative CRM system is desirable but not essential.