Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Salary: £46000 - £46000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Group are delighted to be working with an award winning consultancy providing online resources and interactive guidance and tools for the HR, Health & Safety, Health & Safety, Accountancy and Tax Compliance sectors. Owing to further business growth and the development of on-line product channels and technology a Business Analyst is required for a newly created a highly varied role.
Ideally you will have been operating in a Business Analysis role in a primarily online environment for a minimum of two years and are comfortable managing your own time to deliver maximum business value with minimal supervision across multiple projects and platforms.
With demonstrable understanding of Scrum and Agile principles, you may not be a qualified Scrum Master but you will be comfortable stepping into that role from time to time and are experienced in conducting meetings and workshops with Product Owners and SMEs to elicit and record requirements, be that for large projects or smaller units of continuous improvement.
You have a passion for process improvement and advocate trying new tools and ways of working whilst remaining meticulous about requirement traceability and supporting teams throughout the SDLC to ensure that delivery meets the original business need.
* Work with Product Owners and SMEs to capture requirements and articulate them through User Stories.
* Help to evolve and embed a ubiquitous domain language to align business stakeholders with the technical team.
* Help Product Owners clarify their vision by clearly articulating the as-is and to-be states and develop an intrinsic commercial awareness of our product portfolio.
* Generate appropriate supporting artefacts using tools such as Confluence and Jira.
* Support the development team during sprints to provide guidance and clarifications.
* Continuously improve the business analysis process as well as the velocity of the development team by trialling new tools and processes and participating in sprint retrospectives.
You will be joining a progressive organisation with a hugely positive and collaborative culture at an incredibly exciting time of growth. Our client offers excellent training and development with investment and resources to enable all employees to build their careers.