Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Salary: £40000 - £45000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Peninsula is the leading UK’s Employment Law and Health & Safety Specialists, providing an integral service to over 30,000 Client’s daily business operations.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the growing ICT Department and become a member of the Business Analysis Team. We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic Business Analyst who will understand the goals and objectives of products within the Peninsula Group, and will help devise effective solutions that are in line with the strategic aims of individual departments and the wider Peninsula Group.
The key objectives of your role are:
* Work closely with Software Development Manager, Product Owners and stakeholders to collect, understand, organise and document the business requirements (both functional and non-functional) for products, projects and features, translating these into user stories.
* Lead requirements gathering sessions with various groups of stakeholders and support the on-going communication and presentation of requirements to stakeholders and delivery team.
* Identify, analyse and document business processes & workflows to identify opportunities for streamlining and improvements.
* Facilitate decision making with stakeholders and the development team.
* Assist stakeholders with process of prioritizing requirements and tasks.
* Collaborate and interact with delivery teams contributing to the definition and delivery of the product and supporting processes/workflows to a high standard, within agreed timescales and within budget.
* Following Agile project processes to track the Backlog and Project progress.
The Successful Business Analyst Must Have:
* Business analysis experience with focus on requirements gathering and documentation, and business process analysis.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to gather information from different departments and functions.
* Experience of working in an Agile environment.
* Commercial focus on achieving business benefits and driving profitability.
* Work closely with Agile Project Manager, product service owners and developers.
* Methodical and analytical approach with a focus on problem solving.
What’s on offer?
* Generous basic salary up to £45,000 DOE
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Profit Share Scheme
* Breakfast provided each Monday morning
* Contributory company pension scheme
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Utilising cutting edge software along with the latest technologies backed by massive investment and infrastructure, where else would you want to develop your career as an IT professional? The Company is keen to ensure on-going development of skills and knowledge and offers great training and development opportunities as part of the standard salary package
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, click on the link to apply today!