Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Salary: £45000 - £50000 Per Annum
Peninsula is the leading UK’s Employment Law and Health & Safety Specialists, providing an integral service to our 40,000+ client base that continues to grow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Software Delivery department as a Business Analyst within our Salesforce Team. We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic Business Analyst who will understand the goals and objectives for our Sales division and will help devise effective solutions that are in line with the strategic aims for the department. The role will also work within an agile environment, working closely with the Salesforce Team to interpret the requests from the business and to break these down into manageable user stories that the team can implement into our Salesforce org.
The key responsibilities of this job include:
* Work closely with stakeholders to collect, understand, and document business requirements, translating these into user stories.
* Lead requirements gathering meetings with various stakeholders.
* Delivering continuous Salesforce enhancements and new functionality for the internal users of the system.
* Follow the Agile process to manage the team’s 3-week sprints and additional ad hoc requests.
* Manage change requests from the business to define which product backlog items are prioritised for a sprint.
* Updates to the business, providing regular updates on project progress.
* Meet regularly with stakeholders and facilitate decision making.
* Identify, analyse and document business processes ‘As is’ and ‘To be’ to identify opportunities for streamlining and improvements.
* Work directly with the Salesforce Team, ensuring the team are equipped to start their work items and complete them within a sprint, removing any impediments.
* Work closely with other Business Analysts to ensure projects are aligned across the Peninsula Group.
What you Bring to the Team:
* Business analysis experience with a focus on working well with senior management and multiple stakeholders.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to gather information from different departments and functions.
* Suited to a fast-paced environment.
* Knowledge of a Sales background would be advantageous, as well as any prior knowledge of working with Salesforce or any related CRM systems.
* Experience working in an Agile environment would be advantageous.
* Commercial focus on achieving business benefits and driving profitability.
* Methodical and analytical approach with a focus on problem-solving.
What we can offer you:
* Flexible working available.
* Fantastic workplace in Manchester city centre.
* Working with talented people with opportunities to always learn.
* Dynamic fast-paced environment.
* Commercially driven and successful.
* No boundaries to personal development.