Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Business Development Coach
Job Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
Portfolio Group are proud to be representing our client, one of the fastest growing SaaS businesses globally. As a leading technology provider, they are transforming the world of work in terms of HR and health and safety software helping businesses manage their day-to-day, removing administration burden and growing their bottom line.
Unlike other HR software providers, theirs is unique by offering both a software and service solution, in addition to fast-track tools such as an online marketplace (and AI powered chatbot that set businesses up for success.
By joining them, you’re not only joining a fast-paced, exciting technology leader, but you’re also joining a team that is helping businesses achieve their potential. Which means – the more successful you are, the more you’re making a positive impact on the business community.
They don’t just innovate, they care. And by doing both, you can achieve a hugely successful and financially rewarding career, while making a difference.
To drive the performance of the sales floor through the design and delivery of an ongoing training and development plan covering all aspects of the BDM role.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of developing and delivering exceptional sales training programmes within a telephone-based sales B2B environment.
* To work in conjunction with the Sales Manager and Quality and Compliance Assessor to design and deliver the induction training to all new BDMs, ensuring that they have the knowledge, skills and motivation to meet the targets set.
* To design and deliver an ongoing training schedule for the sales floor to ensure we have world-class sales function.
* To identify individual training needs of BDMs and to effectively communicate with the Sales Manager and Head of Sales to ensure that the performance and productivity of all BDMs is increased.
* To ensure training is in place to maximise productivity of sales from our CRM by providing ongoing training in the use of Salesforce and keeping up-to-date with any developments and implementing across the department.
* To liaise with the Sales Manager to design and update all training course materials in-line with business needs.
* To ensure that all training is of a professional standard and that BDMs are able to meet the standard required by the business and achieve targets.
* To work with the Sales Manager, Head of Sales and the Quality and Compliance Assessor to ensure appropriate and ongoing team development.
* To review effectiveness of Sales Training against company requirements, in terms of the appropriateness and quality of training courses.
* To review all course evaluation feedback, the effectiveness of the training and course outcomes and identify areas for improvement.
* To maintain up-to-date training records for all BDMs and review monthly with the Sales Manager and Head of Sales.
* Identify trends and needs with regards to where further training may be required in conjunction with the Quality and Compliance Assessor and Sales Manager.
* To be able to communicate to the relevant floor Managers, Sales Manager and Head of Sales and provide constructive feedback when identifying issues as not meeting the required standards or potentially causing risk to the brand.
What you Bring to the Team
* Proven track-record in delivering results in a high-energy sales environment.
* Previous experience in a sales training environment.
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude with the ability to work and deliver under pressure.
* Organised with the ability to manage own workload on a daily basis.
* Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature.
* Professional and intelligent approach to work.
* Able to prepare training materials and documentation.
* Able to demonstrate knowledge of the sales process.
* Experience of using a CRM system, Salesforce is essential.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Able to motivate, inspire and develop others.
* Excellent rapport building skills.
* Flexible approach to work.
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Perkbox discounts.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink – we call this ‘Fun Friday’!
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
* Profit Share Scheme.
We expect the successful applicant to have a major impact, resulting in greater productivity of our Sales Team, resulting in a greater volume of quality appointments books and an increase to our new business sales.