Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Lincolnshire
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Field Based
Job Salary: £35000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Lincoln (Field Based)
The Portfolio Group are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for our client Croner an award winning organisation and market leader in workplace solutions to clients across the UK.
Croner are growing rapidly and currently have exciting opportunities for high performing Business Development Managers. As a Business Development Manager, you will play an integral role in Croner’s growth by developing new business opportunities.
You will be selling Croner’s award winning workplace solutions. We are like hiring an HR team, a health & safety manager, and an employment law solicitor all in one. Except we are a fraction of the cost. That’s why nearly ten thousand UK S.M.E businesses and some well-known names such as Holiday Inn Express, Mulberry and KFC rely on us to keep them safe and successful.
All we require is a great attitude to new business generation, a passion for meeting prospective clients to understand their needs and a professional approach to selling. You will have access to a allocated appointment setter, an ultra-efficient sales administration team, a company car, mobile devices and a dedicated period of training to prepare you for success. You will benefit from Selling a service with a Feefo Gold Trusted award, Five Star Trustpilot rating and working for one of the most established and trusted business support providers.
What are we looking for?
* Proven B2B field sales experience – industry experience not required as full training is provided
* Confident in value based, consultative selling
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with different audiences
* Thrive on working in a fast paced, target focused high performance and high reward culture
* An outside the box, pro-active approach to self-generate new business through activity, referrals and networks
* Accurately build, manage, and maintain a sales pipeline, achieving quarterly sales targets
What you get in return?
* Endless opportunities and earning potential, with a totally uncapped commission and bonus structure – Top performers earning over £200k
* Company car or £5k car allowance
* iPad and mobile phone
* 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Your birthday day off every year
* Contributory Pensions Plan and Private Health Insurance
* Access to an award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
* Hundreds of discounts and benefits with Perkbox – including a free Café Nero every month
* Company incentives including trips abroad to destinations such as Monaco, Dubai, and Miami
If you would like to be part of this exciting opportunity and take the next step in your sales career apply today.