Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Oxfordshire
Job Title: Business Development Manager Field-Based
Job Salary: £30000 - £40000 Per Annum
The role of Business Development Manager is to develop new business opportunities for Croner through working with Telemarketing and your own referral network.
We’re looking for a dynamic, motivated, high performing new Business Development professional, selling Employment Law and Health & Safety outsourcing solutions to the small mid-market sector (1 – 30 employee businesses).
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and new business generation. Industry experience is NOT required as full training is provided, but high energy, target focus and a consultative ‘value based’ selling style are a pre-requisite for the job.
* Attending sales appointments booked by your Telemarketing partner.
* Self-generating new leads, appointments and referrals through day to day new business activity.
* Working with the Head of Seminars to generate a monthly seminar/ webinar plan to maximise sales opportunities.
* Generating and attending meetings with potential introducers and referral partners.
* Achieve monthly and quarterly minimum sales targets.
* Accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
* Thrive on working in a fast paced, target focussed high energy and high reward culture.
What you Bring to the Team:
* 2 years plus track record of selling in a B2B environment (Industry experience NOT required).
* Confident in value based/consultative selling.
* Ability to sell to different audiences including Business Owners, Directors and HR Managers.
* A proven ability to self-generate client referrals and self-sourced leads.
Why Join our Team?
This is a superb place to work if you love problem solving, enjoy a challenge and working at pace. If you have a genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference. We’re a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and can promise you’ll enjoy every day.