Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Kelly Olayyemi
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 / 1st year realistic OTE 80k – Top earners earn up to 140k !!!
Hours of work
Monday – Saturday (40 hours shifts between 8-8 & 1 Saturday in 4)
What’s in it for you?
* Basic Salary plus uncapped commissions
* Annual Trip abroad for top earners – the team have just returned from 4 nights in Monaco!
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
* Day off on your birthday
* Daily, weekly, and monthly incentives, games, and prizes
* Profit Share Bonus
* Fun Fridays, Free breakfasts, and social events
* Robust training, plus ongoing training, and support
* Vibrant offices in the heart of Manchester City Centre, close to Victoria Station
* Perkbox discounts
* Holidays increase after continuous service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance after continuous service.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 confidential help and advice from expert advisors and counsellors
Business Development Managers are key to our client’s continued growth and success, the more sales you generate, the more money you earn. You will be responsible for generating sales from new business leads and the retention of sales in the department, alongside being responsible for a business revenue target. With the support of the wider sales department, you have the great opportunity to sign up new clients to their services and be a part of the next growth phase of an already successful business.
* Proven, track record of Business Development experience (preferably SaaS)
* Passionate about sales: Whether it’s hitting targets, the power of persuasion with superb negotiation skills, or figuring out what makes people tick – sales is what gives you energy!
* Tech Savvy! You’re going to be providing Online Demo’s so need to be exceptional in your computer/ IT skills.
* keeping the momentum of conversations going, and not letting things slip through the net.
* A self-starter: You can work alone but also motivate and influence other teams when needed.
* Resilient, determined & adaptable.
* Strong written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills, and an ability to interact with diverse audiences.
Amazing opportunity for an experienced BDM looking for a new challenge. Fantastic perks including frequent incentives, increasing holiday entitlement with years’ service, annual trip for top earners, opportunity for progression in a vibrant office environment and uncapped commission.
If you have experience of end-to-end sales, and online demos – your experience along with the specialised training provide could have you in the most successful position you’ve been in. Some of the top performing BDMs are taking home 200K a year.
With nearly 10 years of success in the UK, our client – who provide a HR Software Platform – have gained a reputation for excellence in their sector. A track record of results that speaks for itself, as they now support one million users worldwide!
With an unrivalled track record of incredibly strong year on year growth of its subscription model business, our client supports over 90,000 organizations globally. Part of a global Group, with 14 companies and a group turnover more than £500m, there is substantial financial backing for further expansion, acquisition and international development. This represents an unparalleled career advancement opportunity for exceptional individuals.
If you are ready for a new challenge and think you may be a good fit for this role, please apply today and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat! ! !