Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Charlene Nieves
Job Location: Toronto
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Salary: $60,000 - $110,000 Per Annum
We’re looking for a dynamic, motivated, high performing new Business Development professional, selling HR & Health & Safety outsourcing solutions to the SME sector (5-50 employee businesses). The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and new business generation. Industry experience is NOT required as full training is provided, but high energy, target focus and a consultative ‘value based’ selling style are a pre-requisite for the job
Day-to-Day Duties and Responsibilities
* Self-generate new leads, appointments, and referrals through day-to-day new business activity.
* Attend sales appointments booked by your Telemarketing partner and your own self-generated appointments.
* Generate and attend meetings with potential introducers and referral partners.
* Achieve quarterly sales targets.
* Accurately build, manage, and maintain your sales pipeline.
* Thrive on working in a fast paced, target focused high energy and high reward culture.
What you Bring to the Team
* 2 years plus track record of selling in a B2B environment (Industry experience NOT required).
* Confidence in value based/consultative selling.
* Ability to sell to different audiences including Business Owners, Board of Directors and HR Managers.
What’s in it for you as a Field Business Development Manager
Let’s start with the money … you’ll of course get a base salary of $60-$70k Realistic first year earnings are $100,000 plus, car allowance, our Top performers are earning $160,000 + the commission is uncapped and earnt from your very first sale. You might want to spend some of your commission on holidays, so take 15 days holiday + plus stat holidays and we’ll also give you an extra day off for your birthday.
* Daily, weekly and monthly incentives
* 4 Weeks Training
* Career Development Plan
* Access to Employee Assistance Program
* Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) Matching Program
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now!