Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Salary: £22000 - £27000 Per Annum
Do you have a strong B2B or B2C background with big ambition plans?
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with proven billings, lots of personality to join a forward-thinking and award-winning HR software and support service.
A real opportunity to join a market leader, with aggressive growth plans for the team and internal growth.
* Responsible for completing between 5-7 sales demonstrations per day, including web leads, inbound calls, qualified new business opportunities and existing client upsells
* Working smart to maximise opportunity via outbound calls, emails and marketing insight tools to maximise deal value through multi-solution sales offerings.
* Working as an ally to your peers whilst working collaboratively with a dedicated BSCs to ensure high performance.
* Leading from the front to promote high-quality performance and demo bookings via your dedicated BSC
* Working with autonomy to structure your day so that performance is optimised.
* Ensure pipeline is managed daily to promote a dynamic, fast-paced sale journey
* Becoming an expert in our products and services to ensure a solution lead & consultative approach to sales
* Be a trusted adviser to ensure a consultative and solution lead approach to product proposals.
* Engaging and interacting with decision-makers at a senior level.
* Building effective relationships with existing customers, by use of probing questioning, clarification and language.
* Promoting our company, brand, values, and products & services to ensure that a professional image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
* Achieving set sales targets & objective – with a desire to exceed KPIs daily
* Maintaining and exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service.
What do we want you to do?
You will be required to contact Business Owners and complete sales demonstrations to show prospective clients what makes BrightHR the best and how we can manage and streamline their HR, H&S and employee wellbeing processes for effectiveness and best practice!
What you bring to the Team
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards working to targets.
* Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature.
* A professional and intelligent approach to work.
* Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves.
* Ambitious with the determination to succeed.
* Uncapped monthly commission
* Daily, weekly and monthly incentives
* Profit share scheme
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
* Day off on your birthday
* Perkbox discounts
* Holidays increase after 2- and 5-years’ service
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes