Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Rhiannon Bodman
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Salary: £25000 - £27000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Up to £27,000 basic DOE
Uncapped Commission Scheme (realistic OTE £86K – Top earners earning in excess of £120k!)
Excellent Benefits Package
Manchester City Centre, near Victoria Train Station
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8.45am to 5:30pm
Do you love sales and want the opportunity to earn fantastic commission for one of Manchester’s most exciting businesses in a fantastic location?
We are looking for talented sales individuals who have a passion for selling and thriving in a fast-paced environment. If you have a B2B or a B2C background and have a self-motivated attitude this is a fantastic opportunity to earn uncapped commission and achieve your career goals with us. This is an incredible opportunity to learn from a fantastic leadership team who are focussed on building a team of top billers. We are recruiting at various levels within the business with lots of opportunity for progression!
What do we want you to do?
You will be required to contact Business Owners and complete sales demonstrations to show prospective clients what makes BrightHR the best and how we can manage and streamline their HR, H&S and employee wellbeing processes for effectiveness and best practice!
* Responsible to completing between 5-7 sales demonstrations per day, including web leads, inbound calls, qualified new business opportunities and existing client upsells
* Working smart to maximise opportunity via outbound calls, emails and marketing insight tools to maximise deal value through multi solution sales offerings.
* Working as an ally to your peers whilst working collaboratively with a dedicated BSCs to ensure high performance.
* Leading from the front to promote high quality performance and demo bookings via your dedicated BSC
* Work with autonomy to structure your day so that performance is optimised.
* Ensure pipeline is managed daily to promote a dynamic, fast paced sale journey
* To be an expert in our products and services to ensure a solution lead & consultative approach to sales
* Be a trusted adviser to ensure a consultative and solution lead approach to product proposals.
* To engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level.
* To build effective relationships with existing customers, by use of probing questioning, clarification and language.
* To add value by positively and enthusiastically discussing our company, brand, values, and products & services to ensure that a professional image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
* Achieving set sales targets & objective – with a desire to exceed KPIs daily
* Maintaining and exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service.
* To be accountable for performance at all levels
* Self-generate opportunity through social selling and prospect/client referrals
* Achieving targets and business objectives in a fully compliant manner
What you bring to the Team
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards working to targets.
* Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature.
* Professional and intelligent approach to work.
* Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves.
* Ambitious with the determination to succeed.
* Uncapped monthly commission
* Daily, weekly and monthly incentives
* Profit share scheme
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
* Day off on your birthday
* Perkbox discounts
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes