Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a new role? Want to work in one of Manchester’s most vibrant, fast-growing Businesses? BrightHR is an award-winning company that is growing each year, with newly opened offices in Canada, New Zealand and Australia! Love sales and want to chance to earn extra cash? Need a sales role that offers the commission and also something that fits around your schedule?
* Out-of-hours Sales Executive
* Flexible working hours
* Monday-Friday 17:00pm-20:30pm
* Saturday-Sunday 10:00am-17:00pm (*alternate 1 day per week)
* Work from home
* Salary up to: £30,000 Pro rata
BrightHR are looking for talented sales individuals to work within our dynamic and fast-paced sales team. We have ambitious growth plans and as a result are looking to build an out of hours sales team. You will be required to contact Business Owners and demonstrate our products to prospective clients showing them what makes BrightHR the best and how we can manage and streamline their HR processes for effectiveness and best practice!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced sales professionals with experience of end-to-end sales to follow up on web leads. These are the hottest leads we have, and we need someone proactive to ensure each opportunity is maximised. In return you can be rewarded with a fantastic commission structure which allows you to maximise your earning potential even working part-time!
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Business Development Manager:
* Contacting business owners and spreading the BrightHR word – promoting our services, demonstrating our services and closing the sale.
* Be able to confidently speak to a variety of sales prospects.
* Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets.
* Accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
What you bring to the Team?
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards working to targets.
* Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature.
* Professional and intelligent approach to work.
* Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves.
* Ambitious with the determination to succeed.
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Monthly Bonus structure.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Perkbox discounts.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in sales. If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this position, please apply today!