Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Business Intelligence Developer
Job Salary: £40000 - £45000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A brand new role joining our IT team here at Croner based in Hinckley, Leicestershire. We are looking for a BI Developer to work on new and existing internal developments that are critical to developing the business to support existing services and deliver new.
You will be working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with new challenges every day. Due to the nature of this role, several years’ experience is necessary to help support the department. You will deliver high-quality BI content such as reports, dashboards and self-service data sets.
A broad technical knowledge is required, alongside ITIL experience in Incident, Request, Change, Problem, Release, Event and Knowledge management. You will be forward thinking, customer focussed and self-motivated with the drive to improve all IT services and the user experience
The key objectives of your role are:
* To design, develop and maintain complex and bespoke Business Intelligence / Data Integration solutions
* Identify on-going improvements to existing business intelligence systems and deliver scalable solutions
* To provide support to end-users as required both in developed solutions & across existing technical content
* Work closely with the wider ICT team to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements
* To aid colleagues across the business in effective interpretation of data
* Maintenance & Creation of support documentation
* Innovation and Continual Service Improvements.
* To work within schedules and deadlines to agreed business priorities
* Resolution of escalated issues and problems from the Service Desk
The Successful BI Developer must have:
* SQL Server 2014 / 2016 / 2019 (Advanced T -SQL Queries and Stored Procedures)
* Good working knowledge of SSRS & SSIS
* Strong working knowledge of data acquisition & manipulation techniques using SQL/T-SQL
* Able to demonstrate appropriate consideration of system performance aligned with achievement of technical goals
* Relevant experience in the production of timely, accurate and robust analysis & reporting solutions
* A collaborative approach to delivery working with various technical and business departments.
* An ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure