Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Business Sales Consultant
Job Salary: £25000 - £26000 Per Annum
Who are Croner-i?
Croner-I Limited is a provider of information services and solutions for professionals in business, tax and accounting.
They help customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services. Croner-i is the new name behind the accounting and tax information products which were previously branded as CCH or Wolters Kluwer.
The Croner brand, formerly Croner Publications Limited, was established in 1941 to provide compliance information and resources within the HR sector. Since then Croner has introduced consultancy services and significantly widened the portfolio. The provision of tax & accounting information and specialist online solutions through the Croner product suite ensures existing and new customers are able to access a vast breadth and depth of knowledge and expertise.
Business Sales Consultant
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic graduates are looking to build their sales career within a privately owned, fast growing company. You will be provided with access to a large portfolio of prospects from across the UK whilst also looking for opportunities to cross-sell additional products and services to your own sold and sourced portfolio of clients. You will also handle incoming telephone, web and chat leads.
The main aim is to bring new clients on board. You will do this by researching businesses with the view to build up a reason / relevance of Croner-I’s services to them. once done, you will use phone, LinkedIn and email to contact these businesses in order to book new meetings.
Croner-I is run as a privately owned business so huge progression opportunities within the company.
Croner-I is also part of Peninsula which is massive global business so will have opportunities to progress within the whole group. Peninsula have offices worldwide.
Croner-I has also worked with Pareto for years. Together we have placed 20 people into this role who have worked their way up the business so they are keen to replicate this again. You will be going into a team who are used to hiring and growing young sales talent.
– Amazing offices in central London
– Manager who has already worked to develop Pareto graduates
– They promote internally- first up the ladder
– Amazing culture, regular nights out, company socials, networking events, presidents club etc
– Joining with a team of 16 others. There are already 20 Pareto graduates who have worked their way up within the business
– Won ‘Best Companies ‘One to Watch’ 2017′
– Full Sales Training including how to effectively negotiate, how to deliver a high impact presentation and how to run a client meeting – this will be completely tailored to the role and the industry!
– Full access to e-learning modules.
– Dedicated Skills coach
– A full internal sales academy that is designed specifically for you
– Reporting to 1 internal sales manager who will be there every day to coach and mentor the team.
What are Croner-I looking for?
– Great attitude and work ethic
– Hungry and driven to progress
– Enthusiastic about the opportunity
– Willingness to learn
– Good communication skills