Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Michael Salako
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Business Sales Consultant
Job Salary: £21000 - £24000 Per Annum
What the SALE is going on! New role, progression, excitement! Fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant well-established company that is continuing to grow. Winning the best company to work for 2021 awards and with its plans for further growth they are looking to add more future sales consultants to their team.
We are currently working alongside one of the longest established HR & Health and Safety consultancy businesses across UK and part of a Global Group that have a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing. They offer advice and consultancy, employee health and wellbeing through one of their partners and a people management online software solution, helping small businesses manage their HR and letting them concentrate on growing their business.
This is a high-performance role that comes with amazing rewards and benefits. We are looking for enthusiastic, money motivated and results driven individuals who are looking to build their career in sales. To help you achieve success they will put you through a paid 4-week induction and training programme which is conducted by the supercoach and managers to ensure your success.
On average consultants are earning £50k per annum (nice right) and your earning potential is UNCAPPED (oh yes) so there truly is no limit to how much money you can earn!
This is a distinguished role for someone who is looking to build a career and progress in sales as there are opportunities for not only superb earning potentials but also progression into Team Leader, Floor Manager and Sales Manager roles as they grow which their ‘Career Pathway’ plan will help you achieve.
Key Responsibilities as a Business Sales Consultant:
* Promote Employment Law and Health & Safety outsourcing solutions to SME businesses
* Schedule sales opportunities with business owners/Directors to promote Croner services.
* Collaboratively work with Business Development Manager to generate a quarterly seminar plan to maximise sales opportunities.
* Self-generate new leads,
* Achieve quarterly sales targets.
* Accurately build, manage, and maintain your sales pipeline.
What is in it for you?
* 40k OTE earnings.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, working Monday – Friday, 8.45 – 5.00 plus other great benefits
* Frequent incentives
* Profit share scheme
* Day off on your birthday
* Perk box discounts
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme
What we are looking for?
* Ability to work successfully in a target-based environment
* Driven by your ambitions and own targets
* Resilient, confident, and tenacious with an engaging personality
* Great communicator
* Eager to learn from our super coaching programme