Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Business Sales Executive
Job Salary: £18000 - £25000 Per Annum
Part Time Business Sales Team Executive with Guaranteed first year earnings of £40,000 pro rata’d + Excellent Benefits, Top Achievers earning between £60,000 – £70,000 per annum
Part time shift either Mon – Fri 9.30am – 2.30pm OR 8.45am – 5pm Monday – Wednesday – Fixed shifts (2 weeks full time training)
Internal business sales executives are key to our continued growth and success, the more business you win, the more money you earn. You will be responsible for the creation and development of new business opportunities to introduce Peninsula consultancy services which includes our Bright Hr people management online software solution. Helping small businesses manage their HR and letting them concentrate on growing their business
We’re looking for a dynamic, motivated, high performing new Sales Executive to join our team who will promote our Employment Law and Health & Safety outsourcing solutions to the mid-market sector (30+ employee businesses). Your main marketing tools will be via telephone, email, and mail shots. You will also inherit an existing client base from which you can develop new business.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales. Industry experience is NOT required as full training is provided, but high energy and target focus are a pre-requisite for the job.
Super Coaching programme
We are confident you will be successful, so much so, that we are offering a guaranteed commission for the first 12 months for experienced business sales executives! Your earning potential is uncapped so there truly is no limit to how much money you can earn!
You will join our super coaching program that will hone your sales techniques to be a high achiever
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Sales Executive
* Schedule sales opportunities with business owners/Directors to promote Peninsula’s services.
* Self-generate new leads, appointments, and referrals through day-to-day new business activity.
* Achieve quarterly sales targets.
* Accurately build, manage, and maintain your sales pipeline.
* Thrive on working in a fast paced, target focussed high energy and high reward culture.
What you Bring to the Team
* You’ll have experience in outbound lead generation/telesales using a consultative approach
* You’ll have the ability to work successfully in a target-based environment
* You’ll be driven by your ambition and own results
* Resilient, confident, and tenacious with an engaging personality
* You’ll have the ability to speak to a varied range of people and decision makers at different levels of the business
* You’ll be driven by great earning potential and career progression
* You’ll be able to show initiative, be a self-starter, eager to learn from our super coaching programme
Why Join our Team?
This is a superb place to work if you love solving problems, enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your people and technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference to all sorts of people. We’re a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and I can promise you’ll enjoy every single day.