Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Talia McCann
Job Location: Scotland
Job Title: Business Sales Floor Manager
Job Salary: £35,000 - £36,000 Per Annum
To take responsibility of the development and management of two teams of Business Sales Executives, located in Belfast and Glasgow. who make appointments on a daily basis for our field-based representatives to attend.
As your team are the first point of contact for promoting and presenting the services Peninsula offer, we’re looking for a high achieving sales manager who has the ability to lead and drive team performance to continuous success.
You will be working in a KPI driven environment which is fast-paced and pressurised. Reporting directly into the Head of Telesales, you will play an integral part in the day-to-day running of the department by ensuring your team are performing and will need to be a strong and confident communicator.
Outside of the core of team management, you will also regularly liaise with the field sales teams, as well as data reporting, attending meetings, and interviewing prospective Business Sales Consultants.
Peninsula provides Employment Law and Health & Safety outsourcing solutions to the SME market. Our Sales teams are the driving force that allow us to meet our business objectives. The individual leading these teams must have excellent organisation, time-management skills, and be ambitious and results orientated.
* The role will require flexibility to travel between the Belfast and Glasgow offices on a regular basis
* Diary management, targets and productivity of your teams.
* Conduct regular one to one performance reviews
* Provide ongoing coaching and development for all team members
* To drive and motivate the team to ensure they meet sales targets
* Ensure you have a physical presence on the floor by regular floor walking
* Monitoring, training, developing your teams and dealing with disciplinary issues.
* Liaising with Field sales teams to drive co-ordination of business objectives
* Attend departmental meetings and conferences.
* Have flexibility and the ability to manage other teams when other managers are away from the business
What you Bring to the Team
* A proven track record in a Team Leader or Management role, with at least 3 years sales management experience within a call centre environment
* An assertive, confidence personality with natural leadership qualities.
* A professional and intelligent approach to work
* Resilience and the ability to always encourage and motivate others.
Why Join our Team?
This is a superb place to work if you love solving problems, enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your people and technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference to all sorts of people. We’re a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and I can promise you’ll enjoy every single day.