Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Business Support Coordinator
Job Salary: £22,000 - £23,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be representing our client, a market leading, award winning, professional services provider in their search for a Business support coordinator. We are looking for a strong administrator with excellent organisation and attention to detail, to coordinate the sales team, giving out leads, monitoring the inbox, and creating reports – Excel experience is a must! This is a varied and fast paced role with excellent progression opportunities. If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you are the right fit, apply today and we’ll be in touch!
Reporting to the Business Support Manager, this role will play a key role in ensuring that the sales team continue to hit sales targets and, importantly, that all sales processes are adhered to.
The Business Support Co-ordinator will champion the need for accuracy and will be the key point of contact for Sales team members. There is a heavy focus on excel reporting, working closely with internal stakeholders to deliver reports and sales support duties within timescales
* Collation of data to produce various daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to key stakeholders
* Daily Sales performance update report to be accurately created and distributed
* Extensive use of Excel, Salesforce, SelectHR and Unity Accounts system
* Distribution of sales leads with source information
* Daily management on the business support inbox
* Support of the onboarding process of new hires, which include company induction preparation, internal room bookings, ordering of equipment, IT set up
* Coordinating and organising sales conferences for field and office based sales teams
* Sales teams league tables on individual and team performance, collated weekly
* Commission payment checks and submissions to Payroll, along with monthly payroll memo liaising with Sales Floor Managers
* Microsoft Office experience including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What you Bring to the Team
* Experience within a busy admin/sales admin/accounts admin environment is crucial
* Excellent attention to detail
* Confident user of Excel
* Salesforce and/or Unity experience desirable but not essential
* Strong communicator to liaise internally with different departments and stakeholders
* Working to regular deadlines is a critical part of this role
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Perkbox discounts.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Profit Share Scheme.