Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Business Support Coordinator
Job Salary: £20000 - £22000 Per Annum
We are seeking an experienced individual to join our team here at BrightHR to enable us to continue to meet our growth expectations and ensure that the business and different departments run efficiently. You will be required to support the Senior Leadership Team, Service, R&D, Marketing and H&S amongst other administrative duties as and when required.
Day-to-day responsibilities as a Business Support Coordinator:
* To meet and greet all visitors to the business and present a professional image at all time
* Produce and collate weekly service and sales reports
* Organisation of daily/weekly movements ensuring sufficient time is allocated for preparation and taking into consideration changes that may arise during the working day
* Ensure that all wallboards display the correct information each day and gather requirements from the SLT for any changes required
* Work with the property management team to report faults and issues with any of the office equipment
* Assist with the collating and preparation of information for attendance at internal conferences or client visits.
* Raise purchase orders for department equipment and obtain appropriate sign off from a Director
* Maintain the overall presentation of the office ensuring that we present a professional image to all visitors to the floor.
* File and scan all confidential correspondence in the appropriate folder
* To diary manage and support the Directors when needed
* Stock take and order additional equipment when required
* Create agendas for meetings and minute take upon request
* Take ownership of health and safety ensuring that the BusinessSafe Online portal is up to date and accidents and incidents are reported correctly
* Produce reports and hourly/ daily stats in the absence of any member of the business support team
* To provide various basic weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports when required.
* To maintain job lists and update where appropriate.
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the services provided by the department
* Undertaking other duties to ensure operational efficiency of the department
Essential skills & experience
* Experience of working in an administration role / PA role
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Strong administrative skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong computer skills (Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* To maintain a professional and responsible attitude at all times
* Ability to work independently and maintain accurate records
* Excellent communication and active listening skills
* Strong commercial awareness
* An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Able to demonstrate strong organisation and project management skills
* Profit share scheme
* Day off on your birthday
* Perkbox discounts
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink – we call this ‘Fun Friday’!
* Opportunity to expand your knowledge from an experienced, friendly team
* Modern working environment in Manchester City Centre
* Working hours Monday to Friday 9-5.30
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within an established and still growing company! If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this position, please apply today!