Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Business Support Manager
Job Salary: £27000 - £28000 Per Annum
Do you have experience managing a fast-paced, sales admin team? Looking for a new challenge as a Business Support Manager? This could be the role for you!
We are seeking an exceptional person to join our Senior Management Team. As Business Support Manager, you will support and deliver the vision, strategy, and plan for Peninsula’s Business Development Support functions. Further, to contribute to the development and execution of overall business strategy and plan, contributing to the overall success of Peninsula.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Business Support Manager
* Management of all Business Development Support functions
* Process and performance improvements
* Overall responsibility for accurate delivery of sales figures from Salesforce
* Support duties to the Sales Director
* Recruit, engage and retain great people
* The above describes the framework within which the post holder will operate. It will be subject to regular review with incumbent and the Company reserves the right to change or alter the duties contained therein to reflect the needs of the business and the personal and professional development of the post holder.
What you Bring to the Team
* Experience in managing an admin / client service focused team, Business to business setting
* Problem analysis and problem solving whilst being solution focussed
* To ensure effective communication is always maintained
* To ensure that departmental protocols are adhered to
* Experience of Salesforce is desirable
* Microsoft Office experience including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* The ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. So, if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you will soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Peninsula.
PLEASE NOTE – THIS IS AN OFFICE BASED ROLE, MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9-5. WE DO NOT OFFER HYBRID WORKING DUE TO BUSINESS NEEDS