Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lucy Fulton
Job Location: Cheshire
Job Title: Call Centre Customer Service Advisor
Job Salary: £19760 - £20500 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience of working in a call centre environment? This is an exciting opportunity to work with Betfred.Com – one of the country’s largest and well-known brands!! If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a high level of customer care and attention to detail, this could be the role for you!
With over 1600 retail stores Nationwide, alongside our Digital platform, we are seeing continued success and growth. We are now expanding our Digital Customer service team! We are recruiting hardworking and enthusiastic team members focusing on providing an excellent, friendly, and professional service to Betfred.com Sports, Casino and Games customers, Based at our offices in Warrington, close to Birchwood train station and easily accessible via public transport. This is an inbound role working any 5 days from 7 including weekends, shifts between 7am and 9pm based on needs of the business.
Hours: 40 hours per week (5 x 8). Any 5 days from 7 including weekends,
General description of the role: The primary roles and responsibilities are to support the CS management team, maintain and provide excellent, friendly, and professional service to Betfred.com customers.
* A competitive salary
* Internal progression opportunities
* Excellent training package and ongoing support
* 33 holidays a year
* Social events
* 50% off Highstreet rewards
* Access to a private Box at the MEN Arena
* Draw for tickets to Manchester United Games
Key responsibilities as a Call Centre Customer Service Advisor:
* To always support the Digital Customer Service management team.
* To provide customers with a professional and courteous service via telephone, live chat, and email in relation to the Betfred digital platform providing accurate responses in a timely manner.
* To assist customers in relation to Casino, Poker, Games, Bingo and Sports enquiries.
* To resolve all customer queries professionally in line with agreed KPI’s, ensuring that any escalations are raised promptly to maintain customer satisfaction.
* Process withdrawal and deposit requests on behalf of customers.
* Carry out administration duties as and when required. i.e., logging deposit and withdrawal calls, customer complaints and self-exclusions.
* Ensure customer account adjustments are dealt with accurately.
* Be conversant with all Betfred Standard Operating Procedures, Bonuses and Promotional campaigns.
* Assist with outbound campaigns, conversion, and reactivation of customer accounts.
* Experience in dealing with customers at all levels essential.
* Excellent customer service skills with experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
* Professional telephone manner, with excellent listening skills.
* Excellent written correspondence essential with reference to spelling, grammar, and letter/email construction.
* Ability to build and maintain good working relationships essential.
* Committed to improving levels of customer service essential.
* Analytical approach to problem solving essential.
* Competent computer skills including MS Outlook, Word, and Excel essential.
* Ability to resolve support issues to final resolution and to a significantly high standard essential.
* Flexible approach to work, with the ability to multitask.
* A knowledgeable interest in Gaming, Casino and General Sports is essential.
We are Covid secure with regular cleaning and sanitizing stations, Perspex partitions between desks and Masks available.