Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Call Handler
Job Salary: £21,400 - £21,500 Per Annum
We are pleased to be working with the UK and Ireland’s Largest Independent and Trusted Well-being Provider who have been making a positive difference in over 15 million lives for over 40 years. Our client offers the most comprehensive EAP on the market, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to employers from organisations of all sizes, across the private, public, and non-profit sectors, to business partners, individual users, employees, and their family members.
Shift 4: Monday to Friday 7am-3pm – Days off: Sat/Sun
We are looking for call handlers with an enthusiastic, eager, and willing-to-learn attitude. It will be a challenging but fantastic opportunity to work alongside business professionals, counsellors, and legal advisors in a fast-paced and customer-focused environment. The role requires you to triage calls and manage clients’ expectations without compromising on the high service standards expected of all Health Assured employees.
You will be on the front line of the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) working alongside the counselling and legal teams. You will be required to be always available to assess and triage calls coming into the service, ensuring that clients are reassured of the support you are setting up for them.
* To provide an efficient and effective telephone service to all callers
* To demonstrate an ability to work with a variety of individuals and present issues, including those who are distressed.
* Greet clients making them feel comfortable and at ease, explore the clients’ situation and identify the next steps, including assessing the risk/urgency of the issue.
* Ensure that personal knowledge of the EAP is continually developing and that departmental procedures and protocols are always adhered to.
* Assist with all call-related matters coming into the business whether for the EAP function, OH or business services.
* Ensure that all notes are recorded accurately against the appropriate cases and that all other client and call information is correctly captured on the database.
* Escalating any service issues appropriately
* Identifying areas where we can improve client experience.
* Maintain communication with all relevant teams across Health Assured
* Maintain confidentiality and discretion when dealing with any enquiries, or sensitive information obtained as part of the role.
* Able to always maintain a professional and responsible attitude.
* Able to work as part of a busy team.
* Able to organise and prioritise workload accordingly to ensure work is completed within a timely manner.
* Always ensure effective communication.
* Carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management Team
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
* Ability to prioritise and work unsupervised as required.
* Excellent communication and written skills
* Ability to provide great customer service.
* Good listening skills
* Open-minded and non-judgemental
* Profit Share Scheme
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays (Increases with service)
* Day off on your Birthday
* PerkBox Discounts
* Christmas Bonus after 3 years
* Social Events Throughout the Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years
Why Join Our Team?
We are proud to be the UK and Ireland’s most trusted independent health & wellbeing provider. Our people, and the hard work they do, are the reason why we’ve gained that trust. We are a growing business with a fast-paced working environment, we value our employee’s ongoing development and with internal training, we ensure you have all the resources to build a successful career. Hard work is recognised and rewarded through the many opportunities and incentives offered, if you have a positive and focused attitude towards your work then this is the role for you.