Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Chief Digital Growth Officer
Job Salary: £85000 - £90000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for a leading digital technology company that provides professional services solutions to a range of corporate and SME client across the UK. Part of a highly successful privately owned group, this organisation is growing rapidly owing to the continued development of their digital integration, enhancing products and services and through driving new customer acquisition.
The newly created role of Chief Digital Growth Officer will play a key role within this organisation working with a highly commercial board of directors to deliver the overall digital marketing strategy, from lead generation to integrated digital campaigns through to developing partnership and growth channels. The successful candidate should have experience of leading a team in a high growth online business; key requirements include:
* Excellent performance-based marketing experience combined with a track record of increasing brand recognition through digital and social media campaigns.
* A commercial approach to marketing and driving tangible results.
* Excellent knowledge of PPC, SEO, Social Media, Brand Advocate and Loyalty Campaigns.
* Ability to manage and achieve ROI on significant marketing budgets.
Responsibilities will include:
* Setting out a medium-term, strategic marketing growth plan for the company.
* Planning and developing integrated digital marketing campaigns.
* Leading all marketing activity and measuring performance through ongoing review of performance metrics.
* Implementing website test plans and developing a process for conversion rate review and optimisation.
* Developing ecommerce integration platforms for new customer on-boarding.
* Lead on projects to integrate digital partnership channels.
* Maintaining, developing and researching potential new strategic relationships within the sector to drive brand growth and customer reach.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a fast paced, highly collaborative business at a time of significant growth. An excellent package of c. Salary £90,000 with Competitive bonus + Benefits is on offer to the successful candidate.