Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Claims Team Leader
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational professional services client who provide services to their wide portfolio of clients. Our Client, a leading provider within their industry, in providing services that are underwritten by LEI policies. are looking for a Claims Team Leader to join and oversee their thriving, dynamic claims handling team in their office based in Manchester.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a good working knowledge of Employment Law/ Tribunals, experience working within Insurance Claims, who is highly motivated, has great leadership qualities and is keen to bring more life to a thriving team. The successful candidate would be joining at an exciting time with clear scope for growth as the business continues to evolve. The Claims Team Leader will ensure the team deliver a first class service to clients, be responsible for ensuring processes and procedures are reviewed, maintained and developed and dealing with escalated complaints.
* Management and control of the entire claims handling process.
* Line management responsibilities for the claims handling team
* , driving performance and regularly monitoring and reporting on productivity, quality and internal SLAs and behaviours.
* Monthly preparation of claims bordereau and claims analysis.
* Weekly / monthly ops reporting to Head of Operations.
* Key point of contact for internal & external stakeholders regarding claims.
What you Bring to the Team:
* Experience and success within a commercial claims handling role.
* A good working knowledge of employment law and legal expenses insurance.
* Strong communicator, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
* Strategic analysis of claims handling performance and procedure.
* Ability to solve problems and use initiative.
* Well organised, with an attention to detail, accuracy and consistency.
* A positive attitude, stress tolerance and approach to a busy workload.
* Ability to be commercially aware when decision making.
High standard of written and verbal communication.