Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Client Care Specialist
Job Salary: £21000 - £24000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Are you a passionate and conscientious individual with experience in Client/ Customer Care or Complaint Handling? Or a confident person with experience using proactive stakeholder management and effective problem solving to drive client centric results?
Would you like to work for an award-winning organisation who have won awards as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ for 3 consecutive years?
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational Professional Services client in their search to add an experienced Client Care Specialist to their team. The Client Care Specialist will be expected to coordinate and support the resolution team, DO/ Corporate team during busy periods, setting out work management strategies and helping ensure SLA’s are maintained and that all clients have a satisfactory outcome.
The Client Care Specialist’s duties will include but are not limited to;
* To be accountable for client /complaint and cancellation requests by telephone, e-mail and social media.
* To be a central point of support for both the Resolution Team and DO/Corporate.
* To be the key Team member for receiving Social Media reviews, and providing positive outcome and changing customer perception through excellent client management.
* To be the key Team member to proactively contact clients to ensure that they remain satisfied with Peninsula as a service.
* Attend client meetings, inductions, service reviews always selling the support the Corporate Solutions can offer.
* To ensure that all client complaints whether verbal or written are acknowledged in line with the Complaints procedure; a timely, client focused service and with retention in mind.
* To ensure that all client complaints are thoroughly investigated through discussion with the client and appropriate internal staff, ensuring a thorough and prompt response to technical complaints.
* To understand all client databases and systems in order to ensure that resolutions are based on the effective use of resource.
* The production of client letters and e-mails in response to client queries, complaints and requests to cancel.
* Review of client complaints in order to produce analysis around themes and trends, making suggestions for improvement and service development.
* Maintenance of customer profile including additional sites, change in employee information Undertaking investigations where appropriate.
* To contact clients to activate their account and book the initial appointments with the Consultants in line with service levels and diary booking guidelines.
* Deliver proactive corporate client management based on usage, service issue data and requirement to retain.
In order to be considered for the role, you must be;
* Confident and articulate on the phone.
* Impeccable communication and time management skills.
* Ability to prioritise effectively and a have a high attention to detail.
* Experience working in a fast paced, target driven environment would be highly advantageous.
* A dynamic and flexible work approach, as well as the ability to wonder under pressure is essential.