Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Client Experience Account Manager
Job Salary: £18500 - £24500 Per Annum
Are you a passionate and conscientious individual with experience in Client Engagement or Account Management? Or a confident person with responsibility for managing client engagement and being the first point of contact for any issues or concerns?
Would you like to work for an award-winning organisation who have won awards as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ for 3 consecutive years?
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational Professional Services client in their search to add an experienced Client Engagement Specialist to their team. The Client Experience Account Manager will be responsible for delivering world class care to exceed clients expectations and provide support to the ever growing client base across Great Britain.
The Client Experience Account Managers duties will include but are not limited to;
* Receive client and consultant telephone calls and resolve queries and complaints, ensuring all client complaints are acknowledged in line with the complaint’s procedure.
* To understand all client databases and systems to adequately investigate and respond to the client.
* Accountability for obtaining a prompt response to client queries, complaints, and requests.
* Review of client complaints to produce an effective handover to Credit Control, where necessary.
* Maintenance of client profile including change in employee information and undertaking investigates where appropriate.
* Liaise with Business Development Manager regarding clarification of the clients contracted service provision.
In order to be considered for the role, you must be;
* Confident and articulate on the phone.
* Strong account management skills with the ability to develop key stakeholder relationships are desirable.
* Impeccable communication and time management skills.
* Ability to prioritise effectively and a have a high attention to detail.
* Experience working in a fast paced, target driven environment would be highly advantageous.
* Account Management experience within specialist services would be advantageous.