Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: CLIENT EXPERIENCE - ACCOUNT MANAGER
Job Salary: £18000 - £20000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
* To deliver world class care to exceed our client’s expectations and provide support to our ever-growing client base across Great Britain.
* The role requires you to excel in enthusiasm as part of our account management team. Become the first point of contact for any issues or concerns raised whilst achieving and delivering excellence in service, by providing fast client focused solutions.
* To contact clients to welcome them to Croner and book their initial appointments with consultants in line with service levels and diary booking guidelines
* Ensuring all new business is accurately added to the spreadsheet and called within 1 hour of receiving
* To ensure that all client service issues whether verbal or written are acknowledged in line with the complaints procedure.
* To liaise with the new business resolution specialist to handle new business intent to cancels quickly and effectively
* To ensure that all client service issues are thoroughly investigated through discussion with the client and appropriate internal staff.
* To ensure that all client service issues are resolved in a timely manner and at all times focused on client resolution and retention.
* Accountability for obtaining a prompt response to client queries, service issues and requests to cancel.
* Maintenance of client profile including additional sites, change in employee information and undertaking investigations where appropriate.
* To receive client and consultant telephone calls and resolve queries and service issues.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Job Goals and Metrics:
* To ensure all new business is called within the hour
* To ensure that all client service issues are dealt with professionally, courteously and in a timely manner
* 80% of new business to be on boarded on day 1
* 80% of clients to receive advice
* Daily share of Monitoring of the Client Services inbox
* Same day responses on enquires or emails
* The aim to have a first time call resolution
* Minimum of 2 positive reviews per quarter
* All client telephone calls to be answered in accordance with the departmental standards.
* All written client correspondence to contain clear, accurate and thorough information and meet required standards.
What you Bring to the Team:
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* A team player
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.