Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Ireland
Job Title: Client Experience Account Manager
Job Salary: €25000 - €26000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
To deliver world class care to exceed our clients’ expectations and provide support to our ever- growing client base across Ireland and Northern Ireland.
The role requires you to excel in enthusiasm and provide great client service as part of our account management team. We would like someone who is driven, hardworking and has a strong background in complaint handling who could hit the ground running adding huge value to our account management team. Become the first point of contact for any issues or concerns raised whilst achieving and delivering excellence in service, by providing fast client focused solutions.
* Take ownership of all client service issues, identifying the root cause and offering a suitable resolution to any concerns raised.
* Ensure all client queries, service issues and requests to cancel are thoroughly investigated and resolved in line with SLA through discussion with the client and appropriate internal stakeholders whilst focusing on client resolution and retention.
* Identify and pro-actively contact “at risk” clients to promote the benefits of our products and service and encourage implementation and usage.
* Provide feedback to sales and service agents, to help improve efficiencies, processes and promote best practice.
* Understand all client databases and systems to adequately investigate and respond to the client.
* Maintenance of client profile including additional sites, change in employee information and undertaking investigations where appropriate.
* Liaise with clients via written correspondence, telephone, and video calls.
* Carry out onboarding calls with new clients, confirming agreement details, ensuring their registration to software platforms and scheduling consultations with relevant service areas to ensure a smooth onboarding.
* Ensure all onboarding processes and procedures are adhered to.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business
What you Bring to the Team
* Demonstrative customer service skills with a particular focus on rapport building and relationship
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain processes in a clear, concise and professional
* Strong administration skills with the ability to maintain high attention to detail and produce accurate written
* Ability to prioritise effectively, have high attention to detail and impeccable time management
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work within tight and changeable timeframes while still maintaining excellent customer
* Ability to build and cultivate good working relationships with internal departments across various
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Experience working in a fast-paced, target driven environment would be highly advantageous.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi award winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of customer service issues across a wide variety of sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.