Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Client Experience Administrator
Job Salary: £18000 - £20000 Per Annum
To deliver world class care to exceed our clients expectations and provide support to our ever growing client base across Great Britain
The role requires you to excel in enthusiasm as part of our account management team. Become the first point of contact for any issues or concerns raised whilst achieving and delivering excellence in service, by providing fast client focused solutions.
* To contact existing Croner clients to book their Anniversary appointments with consultants in line with service levels and diary booking guidelines.
* To ensure that all client service issues whether verbal or written are acknowledged in line with the complaints procedure.
* To deliver the administrative duties for the department including rescheduling appointments.
* To ensure that all client service issues are resolved in a timely manner and at all times focused on client resolution and retention.
* To understand all client databases and systems in order to adequately investigate and respond to the client.
* Accountability for obtaining a prompt response to client queries, service issues and requests to cancel.
* Review of client service issues in order to produce an effective handover where applicable to Credit Control.
* Maintenance of client profile including additional sites, change in employee information and undertaking investigations where appropriate.
* To receive client and consultant telephone calls and resolve queries, service issues and retention opportunity requests.
* The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Job Goals and Metrics:
* To ensure that all client service issues are dealt with professionally, courteously and in a timely manner.
* Complete a minimum of 50 calls per day.
* Daily share of Monitoring of the Client Services inbox.
* Same day responses on enquires or emails.
* The aim to have a first time call resolution.
* All client telephone calls to be answered in accordance with the departmental standards.
* All written client correspondence to contain clear, accurate and thorough information and meet required standards.
What you Bring to the Team
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* A team player.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.