Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: London
Job Title: Client Experience Digital Support
Job Salary: £23000 - £24000 Per Annum
To deliver world class care to exceed our client’s expectations and provide support to our ever growing client base across Great Britain
The role requires you to excel in enthusiasm as part of our Client Experience Account Management team. Become the first point of contact for any issues or concerns raised whilst achieving and delivering excellence in service, by providing fast client focused solutions.
* To be the key person for receiving client queries and requests
* To ensure that all client cases whether verbal or written are acknowledged in line with the department’s procedures.
* To understand all client databases and systems to adequately investigate and respond to the client.
* Accountability for obtaining a prompt response to client queries, complaints and requests to cancel.
* Review of client complaints to produce an effective handover where applicable.
* Maintenance of client profile including additional sites, change in employee information and undertaking investigations where appropriate.
* To liaise with the Business Development Manager regarding clarification of the clients contracted service provision.
* To produce referral leads for sales by identifying old products and additional requirements.
* Help to generate positive reviews for the company across various platforms.
* Adding and removing users.
* Content queries.
* Help navigating the platform.
* Provide tutorials.
* Check subscriptions/product codes/accounts/licenses are set up correctly.
* Providing access.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Job Goals and Metrics
* Daily Target for case closures.
* SLA Management of cases.
* Minimum of 1 Positive review per month.
* Targets for sales referrals with Account Management.
* All client telephone calls to be answered in accordance with the departmental standards.
* All written client correspondence to contain clear, accurate and thorough information and meet required standards.
What you Bring to the Team
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
Why Join our team?
This is a fantastic multi winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of customer service issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for a colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their career.