Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: London
Job Title: Client Experience Manager
Job Salary: £40000 - £50000 Per Annum
To manage and improve client engagement, retention and client experience, in particular having responsibility for client fulfilment, client account management, client training, cancellations, renewals, and complaints handling. An exciting and engaging role working across the whole business to ensure super service and maximise retention and upsell opportunity.
The Client Experience and Retention Manager will have significant experience working with senior leadership and cross-functional teams to improve operational execution and client engagement. Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate will have experience of working with client experience teams and operational service delivery teams. You will be confident to project manage service transformation projects, as well as being able to implement insights from mapping our client journey, client feedback scoring and regularly sampling every aspect of our service interactions and engagement.
The role will also require you to lead a team of circa 10 staff including Client Experience Account Managers and circa 3 retention specialists.
· Ensure all new clients receive an onboarding introduction call, after care calls followed by regular account management calls
· Refining and improving processes, along with organising on-site training where required. This then extends to the fulfilment process.
· Review of customer service issues and negative feedback with seniors.
· Implement processes and strategies to improve the client experience. This includes ownership of online review platforms.
· Manage and report regularly on the core metrics linked to client experience from on-boarding, service implementation, service follow up, ongoing client support, queries, client dissatisfaction and cancellation requests.
· Identifying non-usage and implementing effective processes to increase usage via our client facing staff and digital services.
· To review our client experience proposing and implementing enhancements to improve our digital engagement.
· To identify training needs and ensure that training is subsequently undertaken, and service delivery improvements are made
· To be the first port of call in dealing with cancellation queries.
· Understand customer issues and proactively identify a commercial solution
· To achieve and exceed customer retention targets
· Respond to customers in a timely and professional manner within SLA targets
· Work as part of a team to manage and maintain a customer base of over 15,000 businesses
· Collaborate across all teams to resolve client issues
· Match products and pricing with client needs
· Renewal of client contracts to prevent loss to competitors, working alongside the Corporate BDMs where required
· Support our clients with business growth through the promotion of technical solutions
· Deliver a fantastic client experience.
· Make outbound telephone contact with clients who cancel subscriptions and retain them as clients, having a positive impact on client retention rates
· Have excellent product knowledge
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
What you Bring to the Team
This position has a high level of visibility across the organisation and you will need to be a strong leader who is able to communicate clearly and compellingly at all levels of the company. You will be joining a high growth business; we are looking for:
· New innovative ideas to improve client retention, engagement and user experience
· A “can-do” attitude
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong time management skills.
· The ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
· Highly collaborative with a focus on delivery.
· A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi award winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of customer service issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.