Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Client Experience Telephonist
Job Salary: £16000 - £18000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational Professional Services client in their search to add a Client Experience Telephonist to their team. The Client Experience Telephonist will be responsible for delivering world class customer service as the first point of contact for incoming telephone calls and emails from a large portfolio of clients.
If you have a passion for delivering an impeccable client experience and you’re effective in managing your time and prioritising your workload, this could be the perfect role for you at an award-winning organisation who have won awards as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ for 3 consecutive years.
The Client Experience Telephonist duties will include;
* Answer incoming calls and allocate each request accordingly to the team members.
* Establish and maintain efficient working relationships.
* Deal with client queries and requests in a timely manner on the Client Experience email address.
* Conduct general administration duties as well as ad hoc project work.
* Ensure all emails are allocated in the same day, no calls are abandoned or re-queued and there is no outstanding post.
In order to be considered for the role, you should have;
* Tenacity when speaking on the phone.
* Impeccable communication and time management skills.
* Ability to prioritise effectively and follow protocol.
* Experience working in a fast paced, target driven environment would be highly advantageous.
* Ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently in a team.