Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Client Service Coordinator
Job Salary: £22,000 - £23,000 Per Annum
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity to support a fast-paced, growing business then this is the position for you!
We are proud to be working with an Award-Winning Tax and Accountancy Firm based in Hinckley who are looking for a bright, bubbly, and organised individual to join their team as a Client Service Coordinator.
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits along with a supportive work environment. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, then apply today!
Deliver exceptional customer service to all customers to retain and develop our client base of accountancy practices, and to coordinate between the client and various back-office services and systems. You will be a key figure in our client’s experience of Croner I from renewal to support in generating mailing campaigns to ensuring that they renew with us each year.
* Follow the company’s auto-renewal procedure and quote process.
* Build strong relationships with our Accountancy Practice clients, becoming a key point of contact within Croner I for the renewal process and mailing activity.
* Diary management for our in-house & field retention team.
* Deal with day-to-day service issues of our clients and objection handling.
* Help & assist with processing and collecting mailing data.
* Follow the prioritised daily task list from Salesforce.
* Adhere to company KPIs as set out in performance reviews.
* Imputing client list on TMS/CTO.
* Assist in generating and processing mailing campaigns following the mailing process, which can include downloading PDF copies from our bespoke platform portal and sending them to practices.
Skills and Experience
* Strong customer service experience with the ability to make telephone calls and liaise with clients verbally is essential.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with issues calmly and efficiently.
* Ability to negotiate, persuade and liaise with challenging customers; requires a ‘can do’ attitude, with patience and the ability to remain calm in difficult situations.
* A genuine interest in customer service and marketing, ideally with experience in one or both
* Able to work on the initiative, prioritise and deal with the task at hand.
* Confident working with large volumes of data, segmenting and manipulating in Excel and creating documents.
* Exceptional people skills
* Email marketing experience is not necessary but advantageous.
* Working knowledge of Salesforce or the ability to learn new systems with ease.
* Knowledge of InDesign and Adobe packages would be advantageous but not essential.
* Thrive on working in a fast paced, target-focused high energy and high reward culture.