Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Rhiannon Bodman
Job Location: Coventry
Job Title: Client Services
Job Salary: £20000 - £22000 Per Annum
Location: Croner House, Hinckley Leicestershire
Package: £20,000 to £22,000 + commission + benefits (OTE package £25,000)
To retain and deliver exceptional customer service to our client base of accountancy practices, and to co-ordinate between the client and various back office services and systems.
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated, high performing professional to join the Client Services team. The ideal candidate will have had experience in a customer service and account management retention environment, with experience of handling a portfolio of accounts. Industry experience would be preferred but not essential as full training would be provided, but high energy, client focus and the ability to deliver are a pre-requisite for the job. This is a key team within the business that gives great value to our clients by co-ordinating with the client and internal departments during the renewal process.
* Follow the companies auto-renewal procedure and quote handling
* Diary management for our in-house retention team
* Arranging renewal and customer care appointments with existing clients
* Dealing with day-to-day service issues of our clients and objection handling
* Monitoring and updating the salesforce system
* Working towards company targets
* Thrive on working in a fast paced, target focused high energy and high reward culture.
What you bring to the Team
* Exceptional customer service, organisation and planning skills
* Exceptional telephony attitude
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with issues calmly and efficiently
* A ‘can do’ attitude in dealing with challenges
* A good problem-solving attitude
* Attention to detail
Why Join our Team?
Croner Taxwise provides tax free protection insurance to firms of accountants. With a high business turnover, 120+ employees and over 3,500 accountancy clients we are proud to be the market leaders in fee protection.
This is a superb place to work if you love solving problems, enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. Your people and technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you will really make a difference to all sorts of people.