Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Rhiannon Bodman
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Client Support Advisor
Job Salary: £18000 - £20000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The main responsibilities will be:
* Provide an excellent customer service to our new and existing BrightHR clients
* Carry out pro-active implementation calls to new clients to welcome them to the service and provide them with an overview of the system and assist with the set-up of their account
* Continue to account manage each on-boarded client during the first 30 days of their service agreement, keeping an accurate record of discussions with each client on Salesforce
* Contribute to BrightHR’s business goal of migrating all HRonline users to BrightHR
* Take ownership of any Service Issues raised by the client, keeping an accurate account of the client’s concerns on the relevant CRM system
* Conduct demonstrations of BrightHR by webinar for prospect clients and those wishing to migrate from HRonline
* Identify opportunities to upsell/ cross sell paying particular attention to clients who do not currently benefit from the Bright Advice and Bright EAP services
* Ensure all Service Level Agreements are adhered to at all times
* Meet and exceed all Key Performance Indicators
* Contribute to team targets, paying particular attention to customer experience and feedback
What’s on offer:
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Day off on your birthday.
* Perkbox discounts.
* Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
* Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
* Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink – we call this ‘Fun Friday!’
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
* Profit Share Scheme.
Bright believes in the power of small businesses and understands their importance to our high streets and local communicates. That’s why we support small business owners with all their people management need and give them the tools to take their business to the next level. From everyday admin tasks to complex legal dilemmas, we free up employers’ time with our superior software and tailored expert guidance Our technology is easy to use, our advice is clear, practical and jargon-free, and we’re committed to keeping our service affordable too. Because we’re here to champion small business owners and support them on their journey to a brighter future