Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Chad Vigano
Job Location: London
Job Title: Commercial Finance Analyst
Job Salary: £30000 - £33000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
The Portfolio Group are currently sourcing for a Commercial Finance Analyst working for this awarding winning professional services consultancy, part of one of the largest privately-owned Global professional services groups. The fundamental purpose of this role will be to work alongside colleagues within Finance, Group Payroll and Sales Departments throughout the business, in calculating and reporting monthly sales staff commissions and quarterly bonuses as well as various other metrics including KPIs and performance tables.
The fundamental purpose of this role will be to work alongside colleagues within Finance, Group Payroll and Sales Departments throughout the business, in calculating and reporting monthly sales staff commissions and quarterly bonuses as well as various other metrics including KPIs and performance tables.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the role will support the business in providing commissions and bonus reporting at various levels internally, including Directors and the group parent company. This will be a challenging but rewarding role for a process driven individual with excellent data manipulation skills and a keen eye for detail.
A key element of the role will be to produce monthly commission and bonus statements for all sales heads within the business, ensuring management sign-off is secured and liaising with Group Payroll to ensure payments are processed accurately. This role will have senior exposure within the business, so the ability to integrate cross functionally is essential.
Day to Day Responsibilities
* Calculation of monthly commission pipelines
* Review of sales agreements to ensure commissions are adjusted accordingly
* Communication of commission pipelines and payments to sales staff
* Calculation of quarterly sales bonuses for review
* Discount and reduced commission review
* Liaising with Group Payroll to ensure commissions are paid correctly
* Query resolution
* Supporting Sales team with stats reporting such as league tables
Skills and Qualifications
* Intermediate Excel skills (knowledge of Excel formulas and ability to create PIVOT tables are essential for this role)
* Ability to interpret data and challenge the validity of outcomes produced
* Ability to manage workloads to strict reporting deadlines, as well as to react flexibly to changes in requirements
* Strong communication skills and the ability to develop positive working relationships within the finance function and sales teams
* Keen to learn and understand complex systems, processes and the mechanics of a business