Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Leona McCarthy
Job Location: London
Job Title: Compensation Analyst
Job Salary: £45000 - £52000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
At our HQ in London we are on a mission to drive our benefits and compensation metrics to the next level.
As Compensation Analyst, you will design and implement policy and reward solutions that are; innovative and challenge convention to help the business achieve its long-term business plan and vision to be the global organisation.
You will professionalise the compensation and benefits offering and ensure that there is significant value add to the business, whilst raising and maintaining the profile and credibility across the organisation.
* Act as a centre of excellence on reward and benefits approaches
* Carry out total compensation and benefits benchmarking, drawing out key comparisons and market data that is then fed back to the wider HR team
* Manage all benefits programmes (Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance etc.) whilst ensuring these are maintained and continually improved upon
* Design, implement and maintain companywide recognition scheme
* Responsible for all reward and recognition schemes and administration of these
* Provide solutions and advice on job grading and families as and when required
* Lead and coordinate annual pay review process
* Input and contribute reward and benefits related communications through the relevant channels across the business and the globe
* The management of international benefits providers ensuring comparable offerings across the business
* Lead on the use, design and implementation of leading edge technology to present and offer reward and benefits information and communication to employees
* Manage and coordinate all reward and benefits events
* Management of all relevant third party supplier relationships
* Works on ad hoc HR projects as required