Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Ireland
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Job Salary: 35000 - 40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Responsible for assessing risks, identifying patterns and trends, whilst performing overall compliance management.
The successful candidate will manage a range of compliance issues and will be responsible for assessing risks, identifying patterns and trends, whilst performing overall compliance management, in the form of internal auditing and the implementation of measures.
* Analyse full sales process to ensure sales procedures are compliant with regulatory authorities including the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”)/Central Bank
* Assessment of Business Development Managers for quality and compliance standards
* Assess Field Based Consultants for quality and compliance standards
* Oversee quality assessment process for sales and service calls
* Conduct compliance investigations as and when required and advise on themes and trends
* Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of compliance controls including carrying out regular spot checks of websites, emails, letters, documents and processes
* Maintain and develop current OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001 and 27001 certifications.
* Internal auditing of processes and procedures from a compliance perspective, particularly those procedures relating to the sales process.
* Develop an effective education and engagement program through ongoing communication and training to senior management
* Work closely with the Group Data Protection, Compliance Manager and Associate Director of Legal/Services
What you Bring to the Team
* Established and successful compliance background being able to meet the “fit and proper” person test.
* Strong communicator, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience
* Ensuring personal knowledge in regulation changes
* Confident knowledge of FCA/Central Bank guidelines
* Risk analysis and problem solving expertise
* An organised individual with strong attention to detail
* Commerciality and the ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercially focused manner
* Proactive suggestions for improvement
* High level of integrity and accountability for results
* Can-do attitude offering strategic analysis and day to day involvement in compliance across The Group.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi award winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of employment relation issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers