Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: London
Job Title: Contracts and Compliance Administrator
Job Salary: £25000 - £28000 Per Annum
The Portfolio Group is an award-winning, specialist recruitment consultancy based in the heart of the City. With four divisions providing highly tailored recruitment services to the Payroll, Credit Control, Procurement and HR & Reward markets, we are one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK with an enviable client base and a reputation as a clear market leader.
As we grow as a business so does our operations division. This position will be sat in a team of 7, directly supporting the business function across both our offices in London and Manchester and assisting both the Director and Office Manager ensuring our business is compliant. We are looking for someone with experience of a combination of internal and external compliance, who can come in to manage general policies and help with tenders.
* Draft and create compliant documentation, with implied necessary legal terms.
* Respond to the initial supplier forms in a timely manner to ensure we obtain PO numbers and invoices are paid.
* Manage general policies (GDPR, data protection, health and safety, CSR, Diversity, Financial crime)
* Assist with tenders and contracts.
* Work with our external IT providers in order to document our policies.
* Assist in responding to questionnaires regarding Cyber Security, Diversity Inclusion, LGBTQ+ and Gender Fluidity with the aid of our HR and Employment Law outsource provider.
* Resolving compliance issues which may arise, and being up-to date with regulatory changes.
* Assist with vendor forms and/or liaise with other involved teams.
* Background working in a similar role.
* Excellent organisational skills with a strong attention to detail.
* Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
* High level of integrity and accountability for results.