Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Copywriter
Job Salary: £32000 - £36000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Become part of Croner-i’s growing marketing team in London to write creative, informative
and persuasive B2B copy that sells. You will promote the business as the market leader in
providing online resources and commentary to professionals who need support for tax &
accountancy, HR, health & safety, and compliance.
In a role reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will turn dry technical subjects into
outstanding pieces of clear, concise, and engaging content. You’ll also demonstrate skills of
persuasion using nothing more than ink on a page or pixels on a screen, and you’ll show a
natural ability to manage multiple briefs across different media in a fast-paced business
while consistently delivering quality work.
* Write digital copy, scripts, and traditional marketing content that’s clear, concise and engaging.
* Write conversion copy for email marketing, PPC ads, landing pages and conversion rate optimisation experiments.
* Follow the Group’s tone of voice recommendations and manage constructive feedback from senior colleagues and stakeholders.
* Be meticulous and create work to a high standard through an understanding of writing principles.
* Write great copy that stands out in a market saturated with similar messages.
* Use technical content and expertise from within the Group as well as performing deep research.
* Monitor competitor activity, customer behaviour and the latest trends to improve the
* performance of your writing and content.
* Ensure all copy is delivered on time, to brief, and to the required quality standards.
What you bring to the team:
* Creativity, curiosity, enthusiasm and a desire to improve.
* Minimum of 2 years’ professional copy/content writing experience.
* Demonstrable understanding of copywriting best practices.
* Ability to empathise with your reader/target audience to create the desired content/outcome.
* A track record of developing marketing content from conception to delivery to impact.
* Excellent organisation and project management skills.
* Experience using content management systems (CMS) to build and publish content.
Why join our team?
Croner-i is a multi-award-winning place to work. The role suits someone who enjoys writing B2B copy for a variety of industry sectors. The office is fast-paced, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results-driven attitude. And through training and development, we make sure that you have the resources you need to build your career.